Newark Soccer Club is a program of service to youth. It is geared to provide an outlet of healthful activity and a training under good leadership in the atmosphere of wholesome community participation.
The movement is dedicated to helping children become good and decent citizens. It strives to inspire them with a goal and to enrich their lives towards the day when they must take their places in the world. It establishes for them rudiments of teamwork and fair play. Newark Soccer Club works:
- To provide all participants a healthy, safe and enjoyable environment in which to play soccer
- To foster pride, honesty, integrity, loyalty and good will through the sport of soccer
- To develop the finest facilities for our players to follow their field of dreams
- To build a link between education and soccer for enhanced opportunities
- To develop a program that prepares soccer players for high school, Olympic Development and collegiate play
- To develop coaches, referees and administrators that can further the program and opportunities for our players
- To enhance the soccer tradition in the community
Soccer is the worlds sport and should be available to everyone. Our committed group of volunteers are dedicated to the sport of soccer and the life skills, self mastery, and physical well being that soccer provides the youth of our community.